Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Gingerbread House Decoration Ideas

So, I get back home and a pre-made gingerbread house was waiting for me to decorate it. As you can see two people were decorating each side. This is my first time decorating a gingerbread house and to be honest - it was difficult to concentrate on decorating and not eating the candy. (my side has no m&m's because I ate them all instead :D ) Make sure you buy different types of candy which you can glue to your house - and try not eating it before you apply it! Here are a few shots of our creation:





A few more designs that might give you new ideas for your house :







Here is one lvl EXPERT 


Enjoy and Good Luck!




3 comments:

  1. I love your blog
    followed
    http://minimaysi.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent post! I must thank you for this yummy cakes. I hope you will post again soon.
    Kind regard
    Interior Designers for MNC Companies in Bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Stay tuned for more ideas :)

    ReplyDelete